Flu Clinics 2021
You can have the flu vaccine if you are included within one of the cohorts below:
- are 50 years old and over
- are pregnant
- are frontline health and social care staff
- have certain medical conditions which put you in a clinical risk group
- are living in a long-stay residential care home or another long-stay care facility
- receive a carer's allowance, or you're the main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if you fall ill
- are a close contact of someone who is immunocompromised
See the NHS website for full details of who should have the flu vaccine: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/who-should-have-flu-vaccine/
Published: Sep 5, 2021
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.