Extended Access Service
With Improved Access you can now see a GP or other healthcare professional during:
- weekday evenings between 6.30pm and 8.00pm (some practices offer early morning appointments)
- Saturdays and Sundays/Bank Holidays
These appointments offered could be:
- At your registered practice
- At another local GP practices
- At another local NHS service - such as a General Practice Hub
Extended Access Hubs
There are now appointments with GPs and nurses available to book outside of the standard GP practice opening hours. Ask at reception for availability.
- Eastcote Health Centre Hub, Abbotsbury Gardens Pinner Middx HA5 1TG. Weekdays 6.30pm to 8pm. Saturday 12-4pm. Sunday 12-4pm.
- Clover HUB at HESA Primary Care Centre, 52 Station Road Hayes UB3 4DD. Weekdays 6.30pm to 8pm. Saturday 4-8pm. Sunday 8-12pm
- Uxbridge Health Centre Hub, George Street Uxbridge Middx. Weekdays 6.30pm to 8pm. Saturday 8-12pm. Sunday 4-8pm.
Who can book these appointments?
Improved Access appointments are available for all patients regardless of where they are located. This means that patients can be seen by a clinical professional 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year.
How can I book an appointment?
In order to book these appointments, you contact your surgery reception staff as normal.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.