Extended Access Service
With Improved Access you can now see a GP or other healthcare professional during:
- weekday evenings between 6.30pm and 8.00pm (some practices offer early morning appointments)
- Saturdays and Sundays/Bank Holidays
These appointments offered could be:
- At your registered practice
- At another local GP practices
- At another local NHS service - such as a General Practice Hub
Extended Access Hubs
There are now appointments with GPs and nurses available to book outside of the standard GP practice opening hours. Ask at reception for availability.
- Eastcote Health Centre Hub, Abbotsbury Gardens Pinner Middx HA5 1TG. Weekdays 6.30pm to 8pm. Saturday 12-4pm. Sunday 12-4pm.
- Clover HUB at HESA Primary Care Centre, 52 Station Road Hayes UB3 4DD. Weekdays 6.30pm to 8pm. Saturday 4-8pm. Sunday 8-12pm
- Uxbridge Health Centre Hub, George Street Uxbridge Middx. Weekdays 6.30pm to 8pm. Saturday 8-12pm. Sunday 4-8pm.
Who can book these appointments?
Improved Access appointments are available for all patients regardless of where they are located. This means that patients can be seen by a clinical professional 7 days a week, 52 weeks of the year.
How can I book an appointment?
In order to book these appointments, you contact your surgery reception staff as normal.