Appointments during the Covid-19 pandemic
STOP: Please do not enter the practice unless you have an appointment already booked.
- This will be because you have spoken to a GP or nurse and they have specifically asked you to attend.
- They will give you a specific time when you will be seen to limit the number of people in the waiting room. Please attend as close to that time as possible.
- On arrival, please wear a mask or nose and mouth covering.
- A staff member will greet you at the entrance and take your temperature with a thermal thermometer (directed at your forehead). If you have a high temperature, you will be asked to return home and the doctor / nurse / receptionist will call you.
YOU MUST declare if you have any known current COVID symptoms (a temperature, new cough, loss of smell or loss of taste) so that you can be directed to the correct treatment room.
- Please continue to visit our website for up-to-date advice on which services are available and how to access them.
- Register for Patient Access to book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, message us and see your results online.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.